The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Perfect Choice For Beginners!
Free Demo Account!
Free Trading Education!
Get Your Sing-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!
Binary Options Broker Australia – 2020’s Top Rated Brokers
At US Binary Options our financial analysts have selected the top trusted US regulated binary platforms in 2020 and the best stock options brokers.
From 2020, we compare and provide professional reviews on all binary trading platforms in order to help you choose the broker that suits you best.
Check out our top Binary options brokers comparison table to find a trusted platform, and also our platform blacklist with scam brokers to avoid.
Read our guide about binary options trading for beginners as well as few basic binary strategies that you should take into consideration.
What are Binary Options?
These are a new kind of investment. What you will do is speculate on which way you think the asset will go in, or the direction it will go in. What you used to do was you have to purchase the asset now that no longer has to happen. When the platform is used to purchase a binary option the contract that is made enables the buyer to buy an asset which is underlying and at a price that is fixed and with a time frame that is fixed and specified with the seller.
Are there other Names for Binaries?
All or nothing options are also another name for binaries and are digital options + Fixed Return Options or FRO’s. Each of their names stresses the nature of the binary option. When it comes to outcomes there is always two possible results and this is something that the investor will be aware of before they purchase the option. The following is an example:
- Binary option for Microsoft is purchased at $100
- At the end of the day their shares will be much higher than they were when purchased
- So 71% is the return offered on this investment
This is a particular category of option where a person would be able to get either all or nothing when there comes to talk about the payout. This thing makes binary options easier a lot to know as well as makes the trading process with them trouble free than the previous traditional options.
These options are like this;
- They can only be traded until they expire
- Once these are expired, they would surely be settled for the customer in already specified amount (in dollars)
- If the trade expires and it is out of the money then this means that the buyer gets nothing
So now you can see why binary options can either enable you to gain which is the upside or you end up with a loss which is the downside, there is always a risk when it comes to binary option trading. If you were trading in the traditional way then things would be different.
All or Nothing
When it comes down to the platform you are using for trading.
- Nothing can mean something
- Even it happens; at the time of expiration, the proprietor of the particular option could be given a payout yet when there is no money in their hands.
Binary options can also be found under other names including:
The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Perfect Choice For Beginners!
Free Demo Account!
Free Trading Education!
Get Your Sing-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!
- Exchange Market
- Digital Options
Other things to Learn
Before you decide to start trading there are a few things that you should research first including:
- Learn the outcome options
- Decide your position
- Learn how the price is determined
- Learn the advantages of binary and traditional options
- Learn where binary options are traded
- Check the implicit transaction costs of binary options
Are Binary Brokers legal in the US?
Regarding regulation for the offshore binary options brokers, we can affirm that some binary options brokers are already regulated in the European Union ( CySEC ), but not yet in United States.
Since 2006 US binary options have been in America but they have only just started to become popular since the middle of 2008. This has happened; traders and brokers have started popping up from many different states all over the US, what has happened is that people are now wanting to start a career in binary options trading and the one thing that is on every ones lip is:
Now when it comes to binary options are divided into two levels and these are:
- US regulated exchange platforms by CFTC, where americans can trade binary options legally: NADEX and CANTOR EXCHANGE.
- Offshore brokers not regulated.
The OCC or the Options Clearing Corporation in 2007 ruled that binary platforms would become legal then in 2008 the SEC or the Securities and Exchange Commission approved binary options and listed them as cash or nothing security. Then the American Stock Exchange or Amex and the Chicago Board Operations or the CBOE also listed binary options with exactly the same name. Then NADEX or the North American Derivatives Exchange added to its trading platforms binary options. But one thing has been done and that is a restriction has been imposed:
- Americans are free to trade with binary options as long as the broker they are using is legitimate
- The broker has to have a legal business in the county it is in and has to have followed and processed the procedures for it to operate
- Also, they must not have been banned by the federal government for transacting with US citizens in this business
Regulation In The United States
Now just because something is legal it does not mean that it is regulated.
- Legal means that it is protected
- Regulated means that it is not protected
Well US binary options brokers are regulated and over the years binary regulations are becoming more and more stringent. It is the OCC that has made a point of making these regulations harder and also making sure that binary option sold by brokers have the right securities. Rules regarding trading have now been put in place and traders and brokers are expected to abide by them, if they don’t and they violate the rules then either or both trader or broker can end up being banned for long periods of time.
These have also been set for things such as indices and how many can be listed, this gives better control to the trading that is going on in the market. Scams have also started to rear their ugly heads when it comes to USA binary option trading too. Some of these scams have been very malicious and ended up causing some traders to lose thousands of dollars. But because of the SEC and the US Department of Justice have taken legal action very quickly against the crooks by doing things such as:
- Freezing their bank accounts
- Putting them behind bars
the traders that were scammed were able to get some of their deposits even though it is not the entire amount back, the federal government has been able to enforce justice when it is needed and making broker who was involved in the scams accountable for what they did wrong. This is now why there has been a hard-core regulation within the United States and they will keep on doing so until the binary options market is strong and reliable in America.
Top Awarded Binary Options Brokers 2020
To become a binary options trader you need to register with a binary options broker. It is important that you choose a broker offering a quality trading platform. Any beginner or experienced binary options trader should always have an opportunity of comparing various brokers to be able to choose the one that suits their needs best.
* Forex Awards accepts no liability for any errors in the information or trading conditions. For the most recent information please visit the binary broker’s site.
Top Awarded Forex Brokers 2020
Forex Brokers award list is a long-time running, well-reputed catalog featuring the most prominent forex companies
|Forex Broker||Review||Year||Status||Type||Regulation||US traders|
|8||FxPro||89||2006||Broker, ECN, STP||CySEC, FCA, FSB|
|9||NordFX||86||2008||NDD, STP, ECN||VFSC, CySEC, SEBI|
|11||HotForex||81||2020||Broker||CySEC, FSC, FSB, FCA, BaFin|
Previous Years Forex Awards Announced Winners
Top 10 Forex Awards Nominations 2020
|13||Best Forex Broker 2020|
|14||Best Execution Broker 2020|
|15||Best Forex Expo 2020|
|16||Best Cryptocurrency and Forex Broker 2020|
|17||Best Crypto Currencies Stock Exchange 2020|
|18||Best Gambling Expo 2020|
|19||Best Micro Forex Broker 2020|
|20||Best Crypto Broker Asia 2020|
|21||Best Trading Platform 2020|
|22||Best Crypto Trading Mobile App 2020|
Forex Market Daily
Top Forex Nominations
The usage of this website constitutes acceptance of the following legal information, Terms, Conditions, Cookies policies.
Any contracts of financial instruments offered to conclude bear high risks and may result in the full loss of the deposited funds. Prior to making transactions one should get acquainted with the risks to which they relate. All the information featured on the website, including graphical information about the forex companies, brokers and others, is intended solely for informational purposes, is not a means of advertising them, and doesn’t imply direct instructions for investing. Forex Awards shall not be liable for any loss, including unlimited loss of funds, which may arise directly or indirectly from the usage of this information. The editorial staff of the website does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content of the press releases or reviews made by the site contributors about the forex companies. The entire responsibility for the contents rests with the contributors and commentators. Reprint of the materials is available only with the permission of the editorial staff.
Best Online Brokers Australia for 2020
The StockBrokers.com best online brokers 2020 review (10th annual) took six months to complete and produced over 30,000 words of research. Here’s how we tested.
Australian citizens looking to trade shares in the stock market have a variety of options. Online brokers come with a diverse range of offerings, from discount to full service, while others are known for their trading tools or research.
The Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) is the 16 th largest in the world, with $1.44 trillion in total market cap, according to Wikipedia. Depending on the broker, Australians also have access to some of the largest exchanges in the world, such as the NASDAQ in the United States. Australian brokerages are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
In this guide, we will break down the best online brokers for Australians.
Best Online Brokers Australia
Here are Australia’s best online trading platforms for share trading in 2020.
- CMC Markets – Best Overall
- IG Group – Best Trading Platform
- CommSec – Best Bank for Share Trading
- Interactive Brokers – Best for Professionals
- Westpac – Best Research
Through its offices regulated in major global financial centers, CMC Markets offers Australian traders a wide range of offerings with excellent pricing and its Next Generation trading platform, which is packed with innovative trading tools and charting. CMC Markets has also been rated as Canstar’s Broker of the Year the past eight years.
Best Trading Platform – Visit Site
Founded in 1974 and respected as one of the most trusted brokers in the world, IG offers Australian traders low cost share trading with excellent trading tools, research, beginner trading videos, and access to more than 8000 international share CFDs. Read Full Review
Best Bank for Shares Trading
CommSec is one of the largest online brokers in Australia, providing trading access to 25 exchanges throughout the world. While its shares trading fees are expensive, CommSEC offers traders a variety of trading tools and market research.
Best for Professionals – Open an Account
While Interactive Brokers is not suitable for casual investors due to its complex platform, it is an international trading leader and offers low-cost commissions desired by professional traders. New and casual investors should be aware though of the miscellaneous fees and minimums charged by Interactive Brokers. Read full review
Westpac is a more expensive option for Australians. However, the broker provides access to 30 international exchanges, as well as offering free reports, a stock screener, stock recommendations, charting features, and the option for more premium research provided by Morningstar.
Other Brokers To Consider
- Nabtrade – 4.0 Stars – Nabtrade offers investors domestic and international trading at competitive prices, with customizable charting, third-party research from four different companies, real-time streaming, company stock and research, a global scanning tool, and more. However, Nabtrade’s mobile app has terrible ratings in both the Apple App store and Android Play store.
- BellDirect – 4.0 Stars – If you are looking to trade domestic stocks only, BellDirect offers average pricing, with research tools that include consensus research from 20 brokers, daily trading ideas, free conditional orders, and html5 charting technology.
- ANZ – 4.0 Stars – ANZ runs off the popular CMC Markets platform, which means traders have access to the following tools: trading guides to assist first-time traders and trading platforms that offer live news updates, advanced charting, and a stock filter tool.
- Amscot – 3.5 Stars – Amscot offers traders below-average commissions with the established IRESSTrader platform (paid subscription required). Traders also have access to research, raising capital, and advanced portfolio reporting from third-party sources.
Online Trading Differences: Australia versus the United States
Share trading online in Australia is similar in many ways to trading as a US resident in the United States. Australian investors fund an account, make a deposit, then place trades through a web or desktop platform, manage a watch list, and conduct research, just as US investors do.
However, there are several important considerations of which Australian investors should be aware before selecting an online broker in Australia, considerations that are not a concern in the US.
- Commission ranges – In the US, it is rare to see an online broker offering varying commission structures, whereas in Australia most brokers have variable rates that depend on the total value of the trade. IG, SelfWealth, and Westpac are three that have fixed rates, although Westpac’s is much higher than the other two.
- Mobile app availability – While every online brokerage offers a mobile app in the US, in Australia not every broker does. Established brand names such as Nabtrade and BellDirect still do not offer a dedicated mobile app, even though mobile availability is becoming a bigger trend in Australia. One in six online investors have said that having a mobile version of an investment platform influenced their broker decision, according to a report from Investment Trends.
- Paying for research – In the US, most brokers offer premium research from providers like Morningstar for free. In Australia, brokers are more inclined to pass the cost onto traders and offer premium research on a monthly subscription basis.
- Order types – Market orders, limit hours, and stop orders are standard across the industry. However, trading US stocks from Australia can vary from broker to broker in terms of what is available. This includes after-hours trading. Advanced order types, such as conditional orders, will also vary from broker to broker.
How to Choose an Online Broker
Australian brokers work hard to stand out against one another beyond branding and marketing. What really matters though is the trading experience you receive once you are a client with a funded account.
Here’s a list of tips to keep in mind to help you select the right online broker the first time:
- Read the trading costs fine-print. Share trading fees can vary by trade amount, security type, quantity, exchange, among other factors. Before selecting a broker, view the full commissions structure and see how it fits into your portfolio size and trading frequency.
- Make sure your broker offers the asset class you want to trade. If you only trade Australian stocks, then no problem; any broker will service you. However, if you want to trade international stocks, options, forex, or futures, you will need to do select a broker that supports those offerings.
- For active traders, read the fine print to compare potential service benefits. Discounted trades are just one perk of being an active trader. Some brokers will increase the quality of the market data being streamed into the account. Others will grant access to better research tools or offer dedicated customer support.
- Customer service. When contacting a brokerage for account-related inquiries, all investors look for fast connection times and helpful representatives to assist them. Like all businesses, support quality and timeliness can vary. For a quick gauge, once you narrow down to two brokers, call both on the phone and ask them several questions. This speedy exercise may reveal a lot about what to expect as a client.
- Account Security. Is two-factor login available? What is the broker’s security policy? How are your assets protected and secured on an ongoing basis?
How do you trade stocks in Australia?
To trade stocks online in Australia, you must first open a brokerage account with an online stockbroker. Once your account is opened and funded, conduct research to determine which company’s shares you want to buy. Then, use the trade ticket to place your trade and buy shares.
Which stock trading site is best for beginners?
There are several important considerations for Australian investors choosing a broker as a beginner. First, an easy to use website and trading platform are crucial to success. Next, low costs will ensure that you are maximizing your investment each time you buy shares. Finally, a robust set of trading and research tools will help you find the best stocks to buy.
What is the cheapest way to buy stocks?
To keep trading costs low for buying and selling shares of stock in Australia, use a discount broker. Australian banks are more expensive than standalone online brokerages. That is why our top finishers in our Best Online Brokers Australia 2020 list are not banks.
Are online stock brokers safe?
When buying and selling shares of stocks as an Australian citizen, it is crucial to use a regulated online broker. The major regulator in Australia is the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). Using an Australian broker that is fully regulated protects investors in the case of fraud or bankruptcy.
Best Online Trading Platforms Australia (Summary)
|Online Broker||Best For||Mobile App||International Stocks||Cost ($10,000 trade) *As of 4/19/19||Overall Rating|
|CMC Markets||Best Overall||Yes||Yes||$11||5 Stars|
|IG Group||Best Trading Platform||Yes||Yes||$10||5 Stars|
|CommSec||Best Bank for Trading||Yes||Yes||$19.95||4.5 Stars|
|Interactive Brokers||Best for Professionals||Yes||Yes||$8||4.5 Stars|
|Westpac||Best for Research||Yes||Yes||$19.95||4 Stars|
Explore our other online trading guides:
About the author: Blain Reinkensmeyer As Head of Research at StockBrokers.com, Blain Reinkensmeyer has 18 years of trading experience with over 1,000 trades placed during that time. Referenced as a leading expert on the US online brokerage industry, Blain has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, and the Chicago Tribune, among others.
All pricing data was obtained from a published web site as of 01/20/2020 and is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed. For stock trade rates, advertised pricing is for a standard order size of 500 shares of stock priced at $30 per share. For options orders, an options regulatory fee per contract may apply.
Advertiser Disclosure: StockBrokers.com helps investors across the globe by spending over 1,000 hours each year testing and researching online brokers. How do we make money? Our partners compensate us through paid advertising. While partners may pay to provide offers or be featured, e.g. exclusive offers, they cannot pay to alter our recommendations, advice, ratings, or any other content throughout the site. Furthermore, our content and research teams do not participate in any advertising planning nor are they permitted access to advertising campaign data. Here is a list of our partners.
Disclaimer: It is our organization’s primary mission to provide reviews, commentary, and analysis that are unbiased and objective. While StockBrokers.com has all data verified by industry participants, it can vary from time to time. Operating as an online business, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. Our receipt of such compensation shall not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by StockBrokers.com, nor shall it bias our reviews, analysis, and opinions. Please see our General Disclaimers for more information.
© 2020 Reink Media Group LLC.
All rights reserved.
Top Rated Binary Brokers – 2020
Although they were only introduced in 2009, binary options brokers have taken Forex world by force. But with the fleet of binary options trading brokers expanding regularly, traders may need help determining which ones are the best. We’ve tested dozens of brokers and have compiled our findings into these comprehensive binary options reviews.
Our binary options reviews are based upon our in-house testing of each broker. We recorded our experiences with the trading platform, customer service and ease of use each broker, and we listed the minimum deposit, languages available and other critical information to help you make an informed decision. Find the right binary options broker now!
US-based traders can take advantage of our top US Binary Options brokers list.
|Broker’s Name||Minimum Deposit||Deposit Bonus||Maximum Gain||Minimum Position||Regulation||More Info|
|$250||50%||85%||$20||CySEC||Visit site||$5||30%||None||None||None||Visit site||$200||None||81-85%||$5||CySEC||Visit site|
|5||$1000||Up to 100%||86%||$250||None
Binary Options Brokers Reviews
For those looking to trade something familiar and exciting from the comfort of their home, Stockpair may be the perfect broker. Stockpair was founded in 2020 and is regulated by IFSC out of Cyprus. Much like Forex trading which pits one currency against another, Stockpair allows traders to trade binary options or stock pairs against each other on straightforward, technologically advanced binary and stock option platforms. There are some generous bonuses at Stockpair that are worth checking out.
Ayrex is a binary option broker established in 2020 and operated by Advanced Binary Technologies Ltd. Its main office is located in St. Kitts and Nevis. Ayrex believes that simplicity is the way to go and they have built their website to make it as easy to navigate as possible. This simplicity is extended to the trading platform which has a user-friendly interface with simple Call and Put buttons, ultra-fast trade execution, flexible trading, and a wide variety of trading tools.
10Trade is a binary options brokerage owned by Holiway Investments Limited. Holiway was one of the first companies to offer its clients a fully licensed and registered binary options program with regulation by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Its customer support is responsive 24/7 via Chat, email or toll free phone numbers and representative are around to provide personal guidance for every trader. Both support and the platform are available in 11 languages.
Option500 is a binary option broker domiciled in London, U.K. offering traders the opportunity to trade currencies, stocks, commodities, indices and pairs. Option500 has offices in several locations and offers customer service 24/7. It opened its doors in 2020 and has already received several awards for outstanding service. The layout of Option500 is clean, informative and easy to understand. The tools, resources, charts and asset listings are of good quality and high standard and are conveniently located on the site. There is quite a lot of educational material with a wide variety of videos and a Trading Academy for holders of the Pro account.
Boss Capital is a relative newcomer to the binary options market but it has already become a leader in a very short time. Domiciled in the United Kingdom, Boss Capital maintains satellite offices in close to thirty different countries across the globe. They offer over 200 assets for trading including binary options on commodity futures such as Platinum, Gold, Silver, Corn, Coffee and sugar and is one of the few binary options brokers that offer boundary options which are great for trading economic releases.
Most Visited Forex Broker Reviews
Also Available on
Risk Disclaimer: DailyForex will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on the information contained within this website including market news, analysis, trading signals and Forex broker reviews. The data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate, and analyses are the opinions of the author and do not represent the recommendations of DailyForex or its employees. Currency trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. As a leveraged product losses are able to exceed initial deposits and capital is at risk. Before deciding to trade Forex or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. We work hard to offer you valuable information about all of the brokers that we review. In order to provide you with this free service we receive advertising fees from brokers, including some of those listed within our rankings and on this page. While we do our utmost to ensure that all our data is up-to-date, we encourage you to verify our information with the broker directly.
Best Binary Options Brokers 2020: